Wednesday, February 26, 2014

My Eldridge goes on Study Leave

NZEI Principal’s Study Leave – Life Long Learning.


This is my last official piece of communication with you until early December.  I take leave from tomorrow to attend Waikato University to complete my Masters in Educational Leadership.  I would like to publicly thank our Board of Trustees for their support in allowing me this wonderful opportunity.



I leave the school in very capable hands with Mrs Jeanette Malligan stepping up to be the Acting Principal and Mrs Cherie Johnson continuing her role as the Acting Deputy Principal.

We have a wonderfully dedicated and hard working staff and Board.  They together will ensure it is business as usual in my absence.



I will keep in touch with school and be casting an eye on our modernising project.  I return to Firth on Monday 1 December and will be keen to see the great progress our learners have continued to make.  Thank you to all the Firth Family and friends who have wished me well with my continuing education.

No comments:

Post a Comment